Even in difficult and stressful times, one thing is certain we are MANY. We are activists, advocates, experts, allies, friends and people who want to say they did something. Encouragement and positivity is needed to continue our important work for gender equality, human rights, social justice and a sustainable and peaceful world.
So, I’ve taken to the Girls’ Globe archives to pull out positive and encouraging messages from amazing people from around the world - who share your commitment to making this world a better place.
In this episode you will hear uplifting messages for changemakers on power, self-care, resilience and more, featuring:
- Imelda Coulibaly, Abusu Health, (Côte D'Ivoire)
- Nice Nailantei Leng'ete, Anti-FGM Activist (Kenya)
- Evelyn, girls education advocate (Uganda)
- Daniela Ligiero, Together for Girls (USA)
- Lina AbiRafeh, Activist, Speaker and Independent Consultant (Lebanon/USA)
- Sharon D'Agostino, SayItForward.org (USA)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.